To our Doerflers’ Harley-Davidson Family & Friends,
We understand that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting everyone and we are closely monitoring these rapidly changing events. We remain loyal and flexible as possible to serve each of our customers.
Please be aware that the safety of our customers and our staff is our number one priority. In order to take safety precautions, we are temporarily closing the dealership and will meet by appointment only. We intend to maintain social distancing and limit personal contact until further notice.
You can now purchase any new or pre-owned motorcycle from our inventory without leaving the comfort of your home:
- Select the bike of your dreams from our inventory
- Complete an online credit application
- Contact our Sales Manager, BJ Rupp via phone or email to discuss
- Doerflers’ Harley-Davidson will set up an appointment for you to pick up your bike and deliver the documents for signature.
- All of this, with no need to visit the showroom and leave the safety of your home!
Need service? Is your bike still in for winter storage?
- Contact Us!
Beginning Friday, March 20th, 2020, we will be closed.
Our hours are subject to change (based on customer needs) and will keep you well informed as this develops. Please remember, you can always email us to set up an appointment for a time to come in that is convenient for you.
Please keep in mind we will follow all State or Federal Government mandate restrictions.
One thing is certain, getting on your Harley-Davidson® and taking a ride is the greatest FREEDOM we can all feel right now. At Doerflers’ Harley-Davidson, we will do our best to continue to Make it Happen!
Be safe, ride on and live free.
From all of us at Doerflers’ Harley-Davidson